Thursday, April 3, 2008

OhmigoshOhmigoshOhmigoshOhmigosh!


We've received word...Joshua is coming home on Saturday! Actually touching ground in the United States! We're not sure when he'll be able to come home. He lands in Fort Bragg and we are hoping he will get a long weekend the week after he lands and we will be able to see him then. Mom and Dad are flying to North Carolina to be in his receiving line. How cool is that?! So emotional, though. I can't wait to see him!
Also...I looked at the most perfect office space in the entire world today! I'm really crossing my fingers that it works out for me. It's so perfect. It's right across the street from high school just off the main road. When you pull up, there is a really neat and eclectic water fountain that would be just in front of my doorway. It has room for growth and even enough room for a massage therapist. Hopefully, we can negotiate the rent down just a tad and they will accept our financials. That is pretty much what we are waiting for. They even said they can hold it until June when I'm licensed! Pray, pray, pray for me!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! That's two really good things going on! I can't believe Josh is going to be home! That's GREAT!!! I know y'all are happy, relieved, excited, proud...the list goes on and on!
And-great news on the office space! It sounds really cool. I think it would be awesome for you to work with a massage therapist...I could get my back "cracked" and then get a massage! After all of that I would just want to go to SLEEP!!!
I'm so happy for you Jen! You're going to do just FABULOUS!!! Love ya!
PS You know I LOVE the pics of Tillie! She's soooo adorable!

Stephanie said...

Yay to both! I can't wait to see all of you when I come to visit Josh (because you WILL be there) :)

Soooo exciting!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh!! How exciting, Jen!! An office space!! And Josh getting to come back home (his home for the time being)!! We can't wait to see him. I can't believe he had to be away for 15 LONG LONG MISERABLE months!!
Hey, when are you coming down by the way?