Friday, September 4, 2009

My Dishes Have a Home!

BEFORE...







AFTER...








Isn't this the most beautiful dining room set you've ever seen? Thanks. :)

I printed and hung the wedding pictures above the buffet in a pretty frame that looks much better in person. I also have a mirror that I want to make a mosaic frame for out of cobalt blue tile to bring out the blue in my dishes. I have no idea how to do that. If anyone knows of a good website with instructions, let me know! I have a feeling Mom can help me out with that one.

I could live on this table. I love it that much. The base of the buffet and table have that really pretty 'U' shape instead of legs which is elegant looking with the half circle pattern on the chairs and curio. AND the chairs are so comfortable! They are all cushoin-y and made of microsuede. It's perfect. I plan on having it forever. Thanks, Mom!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE it! When are we invited to come use it and see if my children can eat like ladies and not stain the oh-so cushy chairs?!! :) It is beautiful!

Jennifer Gallagher said...

Anytime, my friend! I now have off Monday morning and Wednesday afternoons! We should plan tea time! ;)