Thursday, March 13, 2008

Shout Out!




Tomorrow is Jeff's birthday! Happy birthday, Bubba! Hope it's a great one! I sent him something in the mail, but I didn't actually put it in the mailbox until yesterday. Ooopsie. It will be a tad late. Tuesday was my friend Amelie's birthday, too. We took her to brunch yesterday at Mimi's Cafe. If you've never been there, you must go and have one of their amazing muffins. Wonderful!




I bought Tillie and Sammy shirts for St. Patrick's Day! Tillie's said "I put the me in awesome" and Sammy's was a hoodie that just said "Varsity." That lasted all of one day. They tried them on and Michael left them in the backyard to rumble and before you know it, the shirts are in shambles. :( But, I did get some poor quality pictures before hand. Have a happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I LOVE MiMi's! Buttermilk spice muffins...mmmmmmm!!! The puppies are so cute in their shirts!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, Jeff's Birthday is soooo over!!

Hey, thanks for coming down and helping with the house. I loved seeing you!! It had been forever!! And I totally forgot to give you your "Christmas"......aka Easter present!! ;) Luv ya, Jen!!