Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Go Vote!

Today is voting day for the Texas primaries. Texas is suppose to be a deciding factor for Democratic candidates. I love the fact that the democrats are the only ones getting the publicity (sarcasm). Well, I take that back. Republicans are getting publicity for an improper relationship with a lobbyist. RME. I'm saddened that there are not better candidates running. I'm disappointed in the conservatives. Obviously with Joshua being in the war, that is the topic that I most focus on when looking for who to put in office. In my opinion, there is not a clear cut conservative. McCain has a good view on war but I don't agree with his border policies or abortion rights. Huckabee is a hard line conservative and I like most of his views but he doesn't have a definite plan for the war. Neither one of them have the charisma to carry the country which is in desperate need of a morale boost. If Hillary is elected, I may have to move to Canada. Obama seems to think you can reason with suicide bombers. We could be in trouble! I'm definitely praying for the right person to be in leadership of our country. You should too! Go vote, Texans!

Mike is out of town in California until Friday so I have Tillie and Sammy. They crack me up! Sammy is finally realizing that he is bigger than Tillie and won't cower down to her anymore. Tillie still teases him and badgers him into subordination, though. Tillie will find a toy and prance around with it in her mouth and Sammy will want it so bad, but he's so uncoordinated and slow. He trips over his own feet all of the time. It's so cute.

I've been working on finding an office space, but it's not easy! I'm wondering if I should find my own realtor instead of just calling listings that I happen to run across...??? I still have plenty of time and know that I will find the right place, but right now maybe I need help looking? Mike has been working on my website really hard and it's coming along great! You guys can check it out. It's not finished. I still have my pictures to put up and a lot of information to fill in. Let me know what you guys think of the layout though. http://wholistichealingchiropractic.com/example.html

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! Impressive web site! I like it!

Stephanie said...

looks great!

You know, I have both a father-in-law and a brother-in-law in the area that are realtors...

Jennifer Gallagher said...

Hook a sista up! Are they commercial realtors?

Anonymous said...

Hey, so you'll be ashamed of me.......but.......I DID NOT VOTE!! Sorry!! I really don't know much about all that political stuff.....at all.
So, you have the kids while Mike is gone? I bet that's fun. I can imagine Tillie "sharing" her toys with Sammy. ;)
Hey, I went to check out your site. It looks good. Tell Mike that he really did a good job on it. You still need a picture of you on it, though. Are you so excited to start there!!
COME SEE US!! LUV YOU!!

Anonymous said...

First off....Nice website.

Secondly, Mike Huckabee would have been a great pres, but I feel like his campaign this year should have been named "Mike Huckabee in 2012!" I don't think anyone thought he would do as well as he did. As for the rest of the candidates ...WHATEVER!!!! They are too liberal for my taste.

Thirdly, I am all for realtors because they have a network of available spaces that you would most likely not know about on your own. Also, they will make the transaction go so much smoother than if you represented yourself. I might point out that the best senario would be that the realtor not represent both buyer and seller. That way your realtor is looking out for your interest above all else. However, most of the time that is out of your control.
Late,

Adam Davis

Amanda said...

Amen! Bro Adam, it is much better if your realtor is only representing you. Our realtor represented both us (the seller) and the young buyer of our home in Moore. It was almost a disaster, but we compromised. As far as politics I am with you let's move to Canada!