Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Opening Soon!

Today I went and put a deposit down on the space in Southlake! Yay! It still has to be approved by the current tenant (it's a sublease) and the owner, but the realtor congratulated me and said it shouldn't be a problem! Finally! It's such a primo space. In the square. Above the shopping centers (Gap and...get this...Starbucks!). I'm so excited. It's pretty small; only a reception area and a treating room, but to me it's perfect.

So, no, I don't have it yet. But I'm pretending that I do. And unless I hear otherwise, you must all pretend with me. It should only be a few weeks. The realtor said he anticipates me starting the lease by the end of the month. Go to the website and check out my space...181 Grand Avenue Ste 200 Southlake, Texas 76092. www.southlaketownsquare.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a done deal babe, keep up your smile :)

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! That is GORGEOUS. And the stores...oh the stores. I think my sister in law lives very close...I am sooo coming for an adjustment and some shopping. perhaps lunch with my beautiful cousin too?!

Jennifer said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

This is sooooooo exciting!! Why didn't you call me, Crackhead?!!! I can't wait to see it. The picture of the square is beautiful!! Shopping galore!! How exciting!! And Starbucks right there!! How perfect is this place, Jen!! You couldn't ask for anything better than this.....seriously!! Stay positive, Jen!!