Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex & The City

I went and saw Sex & the City on midnight last Thursday night and it was everything that I wanted it to be. Sweet Michael took me to the opening premier because none of my friends are around anymore.

I'd never really watched Sex & the City until about a year ago. My friend Cori had the entire series on DVD. We would swap series between all of the girls to catch up. They were addicting! I never thought I would be one to get into them but Carrie left you feeling hopeful and happy at the end of her narrative.

Anyway, we were all suppose to go on our own and watch the show. I'm glad Mike took me! If any of you guys are fans, you should go! Even if you're not, Mike had never seen a show (so he says ;)) and he followed it just fine. You will love it, I promise.

0 comments: