Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tillie Has A New BFF


Friday Mike and I went to watch a band that he knows pretty well. They're called Titan Moon and the members are really great Christian people with a Indie-type sound (I guess that's what you call them?). It was fun. They played in Fort Worth. We looove Fort Worth. We went to dinner at H3...again! and then went to Sundance Square to some small trendy place (which is weird because I wouldn't think Fort Worth had a crowd like that an truth be told we go to Ft. Worth to escape that type of crowd but nonetheless...). We had a good time. They are good company and we met some of their fans that are good peeps as well.

I had off Thursday through Sunday and you would think that I would have accomplished bunches, but I didn't. :) Pretty much all that I succeeded in doing was laughing at Tillie as she tried to sneak up on the stuffed barking dog that Mike bought for her. It was wonderful. (The doing nothing. The Tillie barking was OK, too.) All in all, I feel rejuvenated and grateful.

Tillie and her new best friend.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

We love Forth Worth too! We miss it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have never heard of that place, H3. What kind of food do they have? Sounds like you guys had fun.
That's good that Tillie has new friend. I bet that is funny to watch her with a barking stuffed dog. That dog just needs to wait until she tears his leg off. I have a feeling that the cute innocent dog won't be barking for long. ;-)

Jennifer Gallagher said...

Oh, you totally need to go there. It's down by the stockyards...a steakhouse. Everything there is good though. Even the catfish and I don't even like catfish so much.

Stephanie said...

Well, If MY chiropractor would come VISIT ME, then maybe she could fix me up ;)

No, seriously, a lot of it is stress related. And I know the chiropractor could help, but honestly, I can't afford him right now. With all the multiple visits that it takes to get fully adjusted...well, I can afford to go once. But, Mom goes ALL THE TIME to see the chiro and she still has migraines...

Amanda said...

Tillie is a cutie! I would like to visit the steakhouse. Cory and I love good food. I hope you are doing well.