Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Love My Job

Wow, I can't believe I've already been open for a month. So far, great things are happening, folks! God has brought me the people that I can really help and it is amazing to watch their bodies heal and their spirits change.

A few days ago, I received a call from a patients mother. She was in tears as she told me the story of everything her daughter had been through and how her 27 year old daughter had lost hope of ever feeling good or even normal before she had come to see me. She told me it was a miracle that her daughter even came to see me at all because she had given up on doctors or trying to get better. I was amazed to hear this. I had no idea her outlook was that desolate in the beginning. This woman said she's been praying for someone to help her daughter with all of her ailments (and trust me, she has quite a few). I've only seen her daughter a few times over the course of about two weeks, but the transformation has been amazing. Turns out, most of her 'diseases' were related to food allergies, nutrient deficiencies and harboring emotional pain. At her second appointment, the daughter showed up as a different person. She said she had never had so much energy in her whole life and she could feel a major change. While on the phone, her mother told me that there had been a prayer chain to help her daughter about a week before they received my information and every since then, they have been praying over me to help her and others. I told the woman to keep those prayers coming at me! How awesome that people were praying for me to have the knowledge to figure out how to direct them! Equally awesome to see every day how my knowledge fits in to God's plan to effect other people's lives.


Another patient came in yesterday with major changes. She has been on blood pressure medication for three years. After just two weeks of treatment, her blood pressure has fallen and she has an appointment with her M.D. to get off of the meds! She was so excited. The funny thing is, that's not even what she had initially come to see me for.

I could go on with other stories because they are all very special to me, but the point is...I love what I do! I couldn't be happier. :)

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is great news! I know that's a huge confirmation to you that you're meant to be doing what you are doing! That's got to feel good! Way to go. Keep on keepin' on!