Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wholistic Healing Pics


This is what you see when you first walk into my office. Under the clock, I'm putting "WHOLISTIC HEALING" in these letters I bought from Walmart but I haven't stained them brown yet. There is more seating on the left as well as the receptionist desk as you see 2 pictures below.

This is that wall to the right in the above picture. The picture of the cross on the wall is actually way prettier in person.



This is the extra seating I was talking about. That big box is in the picture because my new adjusting table had just been delivered. You can see Mike's little head sticking up above the receptionist desk. Hehe.


This is the adjusting room when you first walk in. It was before I had my new adjusting table.


This is the wall that you can't see in the previous picture. It's the view from my desk. You also can't see the pretty mirror hanging to the left of the door. Like I said, you have to see it in person. These cell phone pics aren't that great.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That looks absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see the "real" thing! You did a great job decorating...I love the colors on the walls!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! It is beautiful, Jen!! You did a great job!! I just love it!! I can't wait to see it!!