Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Tara...You could be next!

1. If you could inherit a comfortable home in any city in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it to be?
I would want a summer or winter home. A real getaway somewhere exotic so that I could go there and feel relaxed and comfortable. It would also have to be somewhere I could have fun. So, I say maybe in Venice or Florence. Wine and cheese, Baby!

2. If you could be instantly fluent in one other language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be? Why?
Since I speak so many languages, this is a hard one. Psych! I would learn Spanish, but from someone who speaks with a Brazilian or Venazuelan dialect. It's the prettiest sounding to me.

3. If you were given an hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world where would it be?
Only an hour? In that case, I would go to Fry's Electronics so that I could just buy the whole store for Mike and we wouldn't have to go there every other day for a new cable or microchip or mouse. Haha! He'd appreciate that.

4. If you had to give your children to the care of someone famous, whom would you pick?
Well, if we are talking about my current babies...Sam, Tillie and Deedee, then I would give them to Ellen Degeneres. Does anyone really question that one? ;) But, if we are talking about a real live human being that I make with my own DNA that might be a tough one. Maybe Dr. Phil and Robin?

5. If you could cast an actor now alive to play you in a new film, what kind of film would it be and whom would you choose?
Meg Ryan in a romantic comedy. I used to really like her.

6. If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be?
It would be Michael. Dinners with him are always special. And maybe the rest of my family. Let's just make it a party!

7. If you could resolve any single dispute, anywhere in the world what would you solve?
I wish that it was easy for people to have faith in God no matter what race or nationality they are.

8. If you were instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be?
The violin.

It's my turn to tag someone -Jen and Amanda. Have fun!

0 comments: