Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Morning With The Hamburglers

I took Tillie to a puggy's day today! I thought it would be a good way to get to know some people in the area and make new connections. It was hilarious!

Everyone met at a dog park nearby and someone brought a wading pool so the pugs could stay cool. Of course, Tillie wore her swimsuit. ;) Other pugs were in their gear, too. One of them was dressed as a lifeguard...so funny. His name was Henry Pee Pugpants. He was a huge pug. I don't know that he could even walk around the pool, much less save anyone's life but I wasn't going to ruin his dream by telling him that.

Tillie ran and played the whole time. She loves other dogs. I think it's something about being around others who accept her hamburger obsession. Noone there judges her for stealing hamburgers. It's a pug thing.

I'm pretty sure she had a crush on the 14 year old "Killer" who doesn't get around too well. He's so old that his face has turned white and he's so obese that he has trouble going to the bathroom. I think Tillie may be a gold digger. He was wearing a really nice bandana and I think that was her alterior motive. She followed him a lot and sat in the pool with him.

Boy, was she tired afterward. She sprawled out in front of the A/C vent and slept the whole way home and then more after she got home. I took pictures but I don't know where the USB to upload them is. Bummer! I'll post them when I find them. Here are some that others took and posted on the meetup site:


Tillie and her friends. Even though that pug is ginormous, that is not Killer. They didn't have a picture of him so I will have to show you when I find the USB.

Tillie is so rotten. She didn't like it that Chloe was getting attention and had to come over because she was jealous.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I HAVE to see pictures! You know how much I love pugs!