Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family Fun

Michael and I went home this weekend and it was so wonderful! Joshua flew in from NC and we just hung around the house like we never left.

Friday, Dad made homemade pizza that Mom insisted was 'meat lovers' because it had hamburger AND pepperoni. It was yummy. I haven't had homemade dough in a long time. The boys were out hunting until pretty late but that worked out because we ended up getting there at 7 instead of 4. Interestingly enough, I had a patient who was 37 weeks pregnant who had a breech baby and needed to be seen so I stayed around to adjust her. She goes for an ultrasound tomorrow so I'll keep you updated as to whether her baby was able to turn after her pelvic cavity opened up or not.

Saturday, we went to see Granny in San Angelo. She cracks me up. She's always playing sneaky tricks on people and getting them all riled up about things. She's voting for Obama. You should ask her about it. That night, we went to see 'Eagle Eye' at the Abilene Mall. We originally went to see 'Quarantine' but they were sold out. Sold out? Only in Abilene. LOL. 'Eagle Eye' turned out to be an awesome movie. I would recommend seeing it.

Sunday, the boys hunted...again. Mike now thinks he needs to buy a shotgun. Thanks for that, Dad! I'm not opposed to it, but I do believe he was just fine without the gun.

It was so good to be home and see my brothers again. I already miss Joshua's shaven legs (he's so weird) and Jeff's ZZ-Top beard. Growing up is no fun.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

ahhhhh Makes me want to be your sister :)