Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nut'N Honey

Do you remember that commercial? "Whatcha eatin? Nut'N Honey. What do you mean nothing?" Hahahaha. I miss that commercial.

Right now I'm doing "nothin." Just watching the Vice Presidential debate. It stresses me out. Am I alone in this? War, nuclear weapons, bankruptcy, increased taxes, energy crisis...aaaaaagh!

I think a more suitable name for this blog is "Deep Thoughts by Jennifer." Did anyone see the SNL skit, "Deep Thoughts by Jack Hannah?" Makes me think of that except it's not funny....

Tillie is chewing on her bone. She loves bones. Her mouth is too small to eat them so she ends up slobbering on them until they get soggy enough to swallow. Gross. Her belly is round and full right now. I gave her leftover pot roast and vegetables; yet, she still chews on her bone and acts as if she hasn't eaten in days and days.

I need to get my hair did. My roots have grown out so much, I'm embarrassed to look at myself in a mirror. It is so expensive to get quality highlights and a haircut in this area, that I have put it off. I'm afraid I have put it off too long. Booooo to spending money on a haircut!

Tomorrow after a full day of work, I have to work a booth at Oktoberfest in Southlake until 11 pm. Those of you that live nearby should come! Mom and Dad bought me a prize wheel. It's way fun. The prizes are as follows: Wholistic Healing pens, Wholistic Healing drink holders and Wholistic Healing coffee (or tea!) mugs as well as free adjustments, physicals, supplements, etc. Now, who wouldn't want to win that?! :P Hopefully, I can get a lot of patients from it. It's been a mess to get a booth and prizes to give away thus far. I paid an arm and a leg for the stinkin' booth and then the chamber advertises me as "Wholistic Health." Not even "Chiropractic" after it. I called, I emailed, I harrassed, yet the only response that I receive is a week later in an email that states, "I will see what we can do." Uhm, how about you give me my money back? Frustrating. I would be terribly rude, but the smarter side of me knows that I need to build a long lasting relationship and shouldn't make waves. I'm burning up inside. It's gonna be a loooong weekend: 4-11 Friday, 10-11 Saturday and 12-5 Sunday. Yucky. Luckily, Mom and Dad are coming down to see their prize wheel at work, so I get some help! I'm looking forward to seeing them. I miss my family.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck on your booth today and have fun w/ your mom and dad!

Anonymous said...

tillie is going to help too -mike

Stephanie said...

ohhhh I get to see you next week!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen, I wish we could have come. I am DYING to see your office!! Literally dying!! Hey, but I THINK we (or maybe just me, because of Jeff's foot) are coming the 17th for the State Fair. I'm bringing Madi and Logan with me. So.....maybe I can see it then (if you'll be in town). Hopefully!! Love AND miss ya!!