Sunday, January 6, 2008

Purpose and plan

I was recently talking to someone about my future goals and plans pertaining to my career and in many ways I feel blessed. Many people wander through life questioning their God given purpose. I have already found mine. It is crystal clear that chiropractic is my calling. More than that; it is impeccably clear. So, one would think it should be simple from here, right? Ah, you would think *shaking head*.



It's a good thing that I think everything happens for a reason. Otherwise, I would have fallen into a deep depression months ago! JK; But not really. I find myself on an unvisited path and I can't see through the trees. I find myself expressing to God that this is really not my style. If He would just mail me a map of where I'm suppose to be headed and idk, maybe put asterisks next to events explaining what lessons I should learn, that would be great. Thanks. But...I do understand that from change comes growth and am looking forward to see what God wants me to learn and grow into because it's blatantly obvious no map is awaiting in my mailbox now or ever. I guess that's the thing about God. He expects us to communicate with Him and stuff to keep us in check so He can't just give us a map ahead of time. In the meantime, I felt compelled to blog about not only what goes on in my life, but also blog about my passion in spreading health and the amazing things that I have learned about the human body. Maybe someday, I will have enough postings on such topics to be able to incorporate them into my website to my office. It could be slow growing though because I'll probably only post when I feel passionate about the topic but we shall see, eh? ;)

To my undetermined future and passion for health and wellness...the doctor is in! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, if God had a map for ALL of us, there would be no challenges in life. I'm not saying that it wouldn't be nice, but it definately would not be real. I would love for my life to planned out, so then I would know exactly if and when we will have kids. Back to reality....unfortunately!!

I'm so glad you are in the wonderful world of blogging now!! Get some pictures....please!!

Stephanie said...

Yay for Dr. Jen!!

Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog now!!!