Friday, January 18, 2008

Videogames and Puppy Dog Tales

Yesterday was Mike's birthday! He turned 28. Old, I know. ;) I had a theme for the whole weekend...videogames. I got him Halo 3 (I know, just fueling the fire), a bag to carry his XBox in with the controllers and stuff for when he takes it down to Houston, and a new shirt and tie for Saturday night; I bought tickets to the symphony. It's called Play! (yes, that exclamation point is part of the title) and it is music from videogames, so hopefully that'll be fun. I think we'll meet up with friends after that to go karaoke which I'm not very fond of because I've never been able to sing, but everyone else seems to be pretty excited about it. I also made ice cream cone cupcakes and put them together and painted a nintendo controller on them with frosting. It wasn't very pretty but it was cute and I tried! We ate them anyway and gave Samson and Tillie one too. Sammy ate his in two bites and Tillie licked on hers for a while getting frosting on her nose which was so cute!


Today, Tillie threw me for a loop. She's only 7 months old and she started her heat! I had actually just talked to the vet last week about getting her fixed. A little late for that, eh? Well, I called and talked to her today and she said to wait until this is over which could take about 2 weeks! I'm suppose to keep her crated except to go outside where it is freezing for two weeks?! Oh vey. That's not very fun. Poor little princess!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, Jen! Sounds like Mike had a great birthday thanks to you!
Tillie is such a CUTE puppy dog! I LOVE pugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen, you are SO fueling the fire!! Wow, pretty creative how you did the cupcakes!!
Tillie in heat? That's crazy!! She's just a baby!! Poor Tillie!!