Saturday, February 2, 2008

Picture Update!

DeeDee likes to model for the camera. It's sometimes hard to get a good picture of her because she is so black but she's pretty much beautiful.

This is Samson (AKA Sammy, Samsonite, SamBone, Samsam. It's amazing he's learned his name, really.) And next to him on the rug is Tillie's favorite cheerleader chew toy that she doesn't like to share.





Tillie always looks surprised, doesn't she? LOL. Notice her bling hanging down from her pink collar?






The Fort Worth Symphony Play! for Mike's birthday. It was pretty neat to hear all of the old school songs. There were many that I didn't recognize even from the pictures they displayed but I think Mike knew most of them and they even did Halo just for him.






Do you want a hamburger?! Tillie loves hamburgers and it can get her attention even in the midst of her frolicking in the park. She usually cocks her head one way then the other then barks!



Mike's birthday, I think. I was just being silly, I guess.






Tiffany (l) and Jamee (r) last night at Tiff's bday party. I think she had fun and Sambuca was fun with the R&B band and good food!






Me and Jamee last night. I forgot we were doing a ghetto pose so she looks really mean.









4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fun pics! I just love Tillie! She's soooo adorable!

Unknown said...

love your pics! :)

Anonymous said...

Jen, Tillie has gotten so big!! And so has Samson!! DeeDee pretty much looks the same.....beautiful!!
It looks like y'all had fun. I have never heard of "Play", though. What is it?

Anonymous said...

JENNIFER NICOLE, we need some "updating" PLEASE!!!! Luv ya!!